Monday, August 20, 2012

Visiting Family in New England

After leaving Cherlyl's sisters house we traveled north to Lowell, MA to visit my sister and her Son Peter's family.

Peter was working and Stacey, his wife, had the day off from her Nursing.  So she brought the newest addition to the family to meet us... Evan is now 6mos old and Peyton is now almost 2yr old.  As you can see Peyton is more interested in the new Maltese puppy that my sister got than us.
My sister, Connie is holding Evan who at 6mos old is always smiling.

At almost 30lbs  - Evan will be like his dad - a big boy.

Evan looks exactly like his dad Pete looked as a baby.... a little mini me.
Everyone took turns holding Evan - even Cheryl.

Here my sister Connie & I are playing 'Patty-Cake' with Peyton.

A proud grammy with her two grandkids..they call her 'Memere' french for grandma.

Peyton found out how to operate the photos on my phone and loved showing the movies to Evan while I tried to snap quick pics of them.


Peyton became entranced with the movies and quickly became adept at 'surfing' all the photos on the phone.

Here's the future generation.... iPhone techies....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pearl,
    Thanks for all the photos in this post and the last one!! All of them beautiful & interesting. It's wonderful to see family but hard to leave them again.
    It looks like you all had a very memorable summer!!
    love
    your cousin

    ReplyDelete