Friday, August 10, 2012

Photo Jobs while in Colorado

While I was in Colorado this summer I did a couple of Photography Assignments for family and friends
The first job I did was a Newborn Portrait on Lucas Anthony Proia.

Lucas is the newest addition to Cheryl's family - her brother's son Nicholas and his wife Melissa allowed me to photograph Lucas when he turned 6wks old.

The first images is with only dad's arms holding Lucas, the next two here have both mom & dad holding baby.
Nothing so beautiful as newborn baby toes.

Dad's big hands with those little feet.

Lucas' feet are just barely larger than dad's thumbs.
This daddy loves his baby boy.


And a mother's love is so obvious with her son.

Lucas' feet were just the right size for this heart shot with mom's hands.

Baby toes with mommy and daddy's wedding rings.

Baby fingers.



Night-Night Baby Lucas.


The next Photo Assignment I had was doing a Senior High School Portrait for Andrew Chavez who is my Son-in-Law's sister's son.

For school portraits I like to shoot them outdoors and usually in funky environments - something a bit edgy.  So we went to downtown Denver and found some old mill buildings that worked really well with what Andrew was wearing and with his 'look'.

Even the back of some of these buildings with torn steps and ratty environments work well for teens.

Andrew's sister, Aubrey also was a great subject in this same environment.

The yellow in Aubrey's shirt worked well with the yellow at the loading dock area.
I did colorization (hand coloring) on some of the images to give them a special effect.

I know these are not touristy shots = but wanted to share them with you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment